Our vision is a community where all older adults and their caregivers experience a high quality of life in Orange County.
Our mission is to create and maintain an integrated network of services that address the needs of older adults and their caregivers in Orange County.
- Develop public policy creating an educational role within the community and with elected officials.
- Create marketing strategies focused on utilizing the Collaborative and member agencies to address older adult and caregiver issues.
- Maintain our vigilance and knowledge on senior issues in Orange County.
- Effect improved access and awareness of available services and enhance the connections between the collaborative agencies as a means of improving resource availability to older adults.
Click here for the full OCASC Strategic Plan through FY2014 PDF [369kb]
OCASC Volunteer Positions
- OCASC Co-Chair: Jim McAleer
- OCASC Co-Chair: Holly Hagler
- Policy Committee Chair: Mallory Vega
- Marketing and Communications Committee Chair: Sherrie Montgomery
- Orange County Healthy Aging Initiative Committee Chairs: Dr. Helene Calvet and Dr. Debra Rose
- POLST and Advance Care Planning Committee Chair: Patty Mouton
- Family Caregiver Committee Chair: Jack Light
- OCASC General Manager: Cynthia Okialda, MSGc
Supported by a grant from The SCAN Foundation– advancing a coordinated and easily navigated system of high-quality services for older adults that preserve dignity and independence.